poshlusty

the what the fuck blog

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Snowboard Cross

Wow! Pretty fucking cool. I approve! The best part is when the guys cut each other off and one of them wipes out, taking out everyone behind him! ROFL!




But what is up with these uniforms? It's like the fucking Yankees decided to toss their bats and go to Italy. They're just a few stripe-widths away from prison jumpsuits, or just a few gore-tex layers from pajamas.


I had another deep thought after doing my 25-fly-no-breathers at the pool this afternoon, and I wanted to share it on here, but it seems to have escaped me. Sorry.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger swimmerpie3331 said...

Sounds like you're killing some serious brain cells with all that oxygen deprivation. Keep it up, and you'll only be fit for work in the entertainment industry by year's end!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger diebenkorn said...

well, that's the goal, isn't it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home